As we discussed previously, many homeowners think that you save money by not servicing your furnace or air conditioner. Many people believe that once you install a furnace or air conditioner that you simply use it until it dies. Some think that you are wasting cash by paying for a maintenance plan that you won’t use.
The exact opposite is true.
Unlike insurance policies where you might pay for decades or warranties on appliances that you never use, purchasing a maintenance plan extends the life of your current furnace and air conditioner.
Like we said before, it’s like maintaining your car. You can read more about the similarities here. Our service technicians come out twice a year to review and clean out your system. Cleaning your equipment accomplishes the following:
- Reduces monthly utility bills
- Extends the life of your equipment
- Improves efficiency and safety
- Can prevent possible problems
- Improves air quality
- Reduces airflow restrictions in your home
- Cleans external & internal debris from your unit
- Offers you a peace of mind
We will explain each of the above mentioned benefits for you in upcoming posts. Also, did you know we also offer plumbing and electrical services as well? Stay tuned!