HVAC Sales Representative
The HVAC Sales Representative will meet with new and existing customers and create referrals to generate sales for the Residential Division. This includes promoting products, solutions, and services that increases company brand awareness in an efficient and professional manner.
- Meet with new and existing customers to provide HVAC solutions and sales.
- Create load designs and perform load calculations.
- Develop specifications; maintain estimates and proposals in operating system.
- Run quality checks; call-in sales leads; call duty.
- Accurately track sales opportunities, consistent communication with customers.
- Coordinate installation with field supervisor.
- Follow-up with customers after installation or service.
- Request referrals and reviews from customers.
- Consistently meet and/or exceed monthly and annual gross margin and closure rate goals.
- Consistently meet and/or exceed quarterly and annual equipment sales goals.
- Communicate professionally and thoroughly with team, clients, and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred.
- 2 years’ HVAC sales experience preferred.
- Applied knowledge of HVAC systems, SEER, and energy efficiencies.
- Basic/intermediate computer skills; ability to efficiently operate company tablet.
- Attention to detail; perceptual speed; information ordering.
- Time management; organizational skills.
- Adaptability; dependability; flexibility; integrity.
- Team player; good communication skills; customer-service oriented.
- Commitment to company values.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $150,000 a year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- HVAC Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
Interested in becoming our next sales associate? Simply fill out the form below to apply.