HVAC Service Technician
The Repair Service Technician will perform maintenance, repair, diagnostic, major refrigeration, and boiler service for residential customers in an efficient and safe manner. This position will also effectively handle trouble calls and customer complaints.
- Perform boiler maintenance and repair
- Proper diagnosis and duct design systems.
- Proper diagnosis and installation of zone systems and components.
- Diagnose all system types.
- Identify air flow issues, offer solutions.
- Replace reversing valves.
- Meet monthly revenue 6 times per year by offering products and services, complete proper documentation in administering the sales process, set leads.
- Perform call duty.
- Complete the required paperwork for each assignment including securing required customer authorization for requested or required additional work, efficiently use service system and operate company tablet.
- Communicate professionally and thoroughly with team, clients, and vendors including effectively handling trouble calls and customer complaints.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner, complying with OSHA regulations and company rules.
- Other duties as assigned by a supervisor.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ HVAC service experience in a residential setting.
- Possess CFC Certification Type 2 or above.
- Completion of thermodynamics and oil training class.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic/intermediate computer skills.
- Attention to detail; perceptual speed; information ordering.
- Time management; organizational skills.
- Adaptability; dependability; flexibility; integrity.
- Team player; good communication skills.
- Commitment to company values.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- One Location
Interested in becoming our next hvac service technician? Simply fill out the form below to apply.