Plumbing Installation Technician
The Plumbing Install Technician will perform installation and occasional repair on residential / light commercial plumbing systems to existing and new service clients in a professional, efficient, and safe manner.
- Lead and install residential and light commercial plumbing systems, fixtures, and equipment; repair and maintain as needed
- Perform repairs in crawlspaces, attics, and inside of customer’s homes and businesses.
- Complete required documentation on ServMan for each assignment including securing required customer authorization for requested or required additional work.
- Ability and willingness to obtain plumbing-related certifications and credentials.
- Communicate professionally and thoroughly with CCAC team, clients, and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ plumbing experience preferred in a residential setting.
- NC Plumbing license preferred (not required)
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic/intermediate computer skills.
- Attention to detail; perceptual speed; information ordering.
- Time management; organizational skills.
- Adaptability; dependability; flexibility; integrity.
- Team player; good communication skills.
- Commitment to company values.
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and working conditions described below are requirements that must be met by employees to perform essential position responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
Physical demands: While performing the position responsibilities for this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, crawl, use and reach with hands and arms, balance, talk, and hear. The employee must possess finger dexterity, including the ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 125 pounds. This position may require the employee to stand up to 95% of the shift. The employee must be able to safely climb ladders while carrying up to 30 pounds and perform position responsibilities from a minimum 8’ ladder. Vision abilities include close, distant, and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This includes heat/cold and humidity. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal. Overtime may be required per request of the supervisor based on business needs and workload.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
Typical Start / End Time:
7 AM - 5 PM
Interested in becoming our next plumbing installation technician? Simply fill out the form below to apply.