Employees of CCAC are eligible for group insurance after 90 days of employment. The insurance offered is as follows:
- Health Insurance – CCAC provide the option to purchase health insurance to all full time employees after 90 days of employment. We pay majority of the cost of the employee’s individual health coverage. Your premium share is deducted on a pre-tax basis from you payroll.
- Dental – You have the option to purchase coverage.
- Vision – CCAC pays the majority of the employee cost.
- Short Term Disability - You have the option to purchase coverage.
- Long Term Disability – You have the option to purchase coverage.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment – CCAC provides full time employees with insurance equal to one times your salary.
- Optional Life Insurance – You have the option to purchase additional insurance for yourself and dependents through CCAC.
Other Employee Benefits
- 401-K – CCAC provides a 401-K retirement plan with a matching contribution. Employees are eligible after one year of employment.
- Tool Purchase Program – CCAC will assist in the purchase of new and replacement tools in two unique ways:
- Tool Accrual – Each week a set amount of money is set aside for the employee to accumulate primarily for the purchase of new and replacement tools.
- Tool financing – Since the cost of tools can be high, CCAC will finance the purchase of tools for you.
- Training/Educational Assistance – CCAC strongly supports the education, training, and career development of its employees. We provide both internal and external training opportunities to assist employees in keeping current with the ever-changing needs of our industry and providing the opportunity for personal growth. We also provide financial assistance for employees to attend company approved industry education.