Preventative Heat Maintenance Greensboro, NC and the Piedmont Triad
The Importance of Preventative Heat Maintenance
- Reduce Your Monthly Utility Bill
- Extend the Life of Your Equipment
- Improve Air Quality in Your Home
- Ensure Safety & Peace of Mind
Proper care of your equipment can save you real dollars in energy costs. Preventative maintenance often increases the lifespan of your heating systems while stabilizing your energy costs as well as decreasing the potential for future problems. With preventative maintenance, you could also benefit by:
- Sustaining your comfort level without increasing operating and/or energy costs.
- Retaining a 100% Freon charge can prevent an increase in operating costs (a 10% Freon undercharge can increase your operating costs by 20%).
- Maintaining a clean system helps you avoid an increase in electrical usage. (A dirty evaporator, condenser, and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more).
- Keeping a clean evaporator coil keeps your system operating efficiently. (Just 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 50%).
At Central Carolina Air Conditioning, we consider Preventive Maintenance on your system a vital part of a properly operating heating system. Instead of simply checking your system, we perform thorough preventive maintenance on your system.
The Truth About Service Agreements
Central Carolina Air Conditioning's Service Agreement provides you with:
- Planned preventive maintenance
- Reduced Diagnostic Fee
- Repairs at reduced prices
Our Policy of Assurance is the ONLY agreement that provides you with these benefits. Look beyond the initial cost of a service agreement and you'll see the value of investing in Central Carolina Air Conditioning's service.