Heat For Heros
Trust Us in Your Home!
Central Carolina Air Conditioning has a proven record of taking care of our customer's and their home. Our technicians wear foot booties while in your home and go that extra mile to make sure everything is left clean and neat.
We now can send you a photo ID of the technician coming to service your home. Over 5,000 agreement customer's are enjoying this benefit.
Central Carolina Air Conditioning is a member of the Better Business Bureau and recently won the Angie's List Super Service Award.
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up!
Schedule Preventive Maintenance / Tune-Up Now! $89 for one Unit and 1/2 price for each additional.
FIVE REASONS for a Summer Tune-Up
1. Keeps manufacturer’s warranty valid
2. Prevent major repairs
3. Keeps your home more energy efficient
4. Extends the life of your unit
5. Saves you time and money in the long run
Proper care of your equipment can save you real dollars in energy costs. Preventative maintenance often increases the lifespan of your AC and heating systems while stabilizing your energy costs as well as decreasing the potential for future problems. With preventative maintenance, you could benefit by:
- Sustaining your comfort level without increasing operating and/or energy costs.
- Retaining a 100% Freon charge can prevent an increase in operating costs (a 10% Freon undercharge can increase your operating costs by 20%).
- Maintaining a clean system helps you avoid an increase in electrical usage. (A dirty evaporator, condenser, and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more).
- Keeping a clean evaporator coil keeps your system operating efficiently. (Just 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 50%).
At Central Carolina Air Conditioning, we consider Preventive Maintenance on your system a vital part of a properly operating HVAC system. Instead of simply checking your system, we perform thorough preventive maintenance on your system.