Set Up Preventive Maintenance
Planned heating & cooling maintenance by Central Carolina Air Conditioning in Greensboro will keep your home comfortable year round.
Why Preventive Maintenance is so Important
Planned Heating & Cooling Maintenance - CC Air
Proper care of your equipment can save you real dollars in energy costs. Preventative maintenance often increases the lifespan of your AC and heating systems while stabilizing your energy costs as well as decreasing the potential for future problems. With preventative maintenance, you could benefit by:
- Sustaining your comfort level without increasing operating and/or energy costs.
- Retaining a 100% Freon charge can prevent an increase in operating costs (a 10% Freon undercharge can increase your operating costs by 20%).
- Maintaining a clean system helps you avoid an increase in electrical usage. (A dirty evaporator, condenser, and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more).
- Keeping a clean evaporator coil keeps your system operating efficiently. (Just 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 50%).
At Central Carolina Air Conditioning, we consider Preventive Maintenance on your system a vital part of a properly operating HVAC system. Instead of simply checking your system, we perform thorough preventive maintenance on your system.
The Truth About Service Agreements
Central Carolina Air Conditioning's Service Agreement provides you with:
- Planned preventive maintenance
- Free Diagnostics
- Repairs at no extra charge.
Our Policy of Assurance is the ONLY agreement that provides you with these benefits. Look beyond the initial cost of a service agreement and you'll see the value of investing in CCAir's service.
Set Up Scheduled Maintenance