Electrical Repair Technician
The Electrical Repair Technician I provides quality electrical diagnostic, preventative service, and service options to residential customers in an efficient, professional, and safe manner.
- Change out devices including switches, outlets, and smoke detectors.
- Install lighting upgrades.
- Complete required paperwork for each assignment including securing required customer authorization for requested or required additional work.
- Promote, quote, and sell CCAC services and products; complete proper documents in administering the sales process.
- Communicate professionally and thoroughly with CCAC team, clients, and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ electrical experience preferred in a residential setting.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic/intermediate computer skills.
- Attention to detail; perceptual speed; information ordering.
- Time management; organizational skills.
- Adaptability; dependability; flexibility; integrity.
- Team player; good communication skills.
- Commitment to company values.
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and working conditions described below are requirements that must be met by employees to perform essential position responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
Physical demands: While performing the position responsibilities for this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, crawl, use and reach with hands and arms, balance, talk, and hear. The employee must possess finger dexterity, including the ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 125 pounds. This position may require the employee to stand up to 95% of the shift. The employee must be able to safely climb ladders while carrying up to 30 pounds and perform position responsibilities from a minimum 8’ ladder. Vision abilities include close, distant, and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This includes heat/cold and humidity. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 - $29.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- On call
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Electrical Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
Interested in becoming our next electrical repair technician? Simply fill out the form below to apply.