HVAC Installation Technician
The Installation Mechanic II will perform install service for residential customers in an efficient and safe manner. This position will also measure and draw-up duct fittings, run gas piping, and lead on basic A/C replacements.
- Replace components including TXVs, evap coils, condenser coils, compressors.
- Service work orders.
- Basic HVAC, plumbing, and electrical work.
- Basic low voltage installation of wiring.
- Basic high voltage hook-ups.
- Pull electrical circuits.
- Brazing in the equipment.
- Measure and draw-up duct fittings.
- Run gas piping.
- Ability to hook-up venting of furnaces 80% and 90%.
- Lead on basic A/C replacements.
- Start-up and charging systems.
- Complete required paperwork for each assignment including securing required customer authorization for requested or required additional work; efficiently use service system and operate company tablet.
- Communicate professionally and thoroughly with team, clients, and vendors.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner complying with OSHA regulations and company rules.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some applied college coursework preferred.
- 2+ years’ install experience in a residential setting.
- Possess (or ability to obtain) CFC Certification Type 2 or above.
- Familiarity with local codes.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic/intermediate computer skills.
- Attention to detail; perceptual speed; information ordering.
- Time management; organizational skills.
- Adaptability; dependability; flexibility; integrity.
- Team player; good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $25/hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- EPA Type II Required
- One location
Typical Start / End Time:
7 AM - 5 PM
Interested in becoming our next hvac installer? Simply fill out the form below to apply.