Plumbing Repair Technician
The Plumbing Repair Technician will perform preventive maintenance service on residential plumbing systems and sell Central Carolina products and services to existing and new service clients in a professional, efficient, and safe manner. Experience and ability will determine level of technician. Listed below are minimum requirements.
- Drain, flush, and test controls on residential water heaters.
- Inspect toilets, faucets, and other fixtures for wear.
- Repair toilets, faucets, and garbage disposals.
- Perform crawlspace inspections to look for potential problems.
- Troubleshoot plumbing system; analyze system operation for potential problems and opportunities.
- Complete required paperwork for each assignment including securing required customer authorization for requested or required additional work.
- Meet monthly revenue 3 times per year by offering products and services; complete proper documentation in administering the sales process; set leads.
- Promote, quote, and sell services and products; complete proper documents in administering the sales process.
- Set leads for potential system sales for senior technicians.
- Ability to work long hours, if needed.
- Communicate professionally and thoroughly with team, clients, and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ year plumbing experience preferred in a residential setting.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic/intermediate computer skills.
- Attention to detail; perceptual speed; information ordering.
- Time management; organizational skills.
- Adaptability; dependability; flexibility; integrity.
- Team player; good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18 to $28+ depending on experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day Shift
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Plumbing: 2 years in a residential setting minimum requirement
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
Interested in becoming our next plumbing repair technician? Simply fill out the form below to apply.