Plumbing Repair Technician
The Plumbing Repair Technician will perform preventive maintenance service on residential plumbing systems and sell CCAC products and services to existing and new service clients in a professional, efficient, and safe manner. Experience and ability will determine level of technician. Listed below are minimum requirements.
- Drain, flush, and test controls on residential water heaters.
- Inspect toilets, faucets, and other fixtures for wear.
- Repair toilets, faucets, and garbage disposals.
- Perform crawlspace inspections to look for potential problems.
- Troubleshoot plumbing system; analyze system operation for potential problems and opportunities.
- Complete required paperwork for each assignment including securing required customer authorization for requested or required additional work.
- Meet monthly revenue 3 times per year by offering CCAC products and services; complete proper documentation in administering the sales process; set leads.
- Promote, quote, and sell CCAC services and products; complete proper documents in administering the sales process.
- Set leads for potential system sales for senior technicians.
- Ability to work long hours, if needed.
- Communicate professionally and thoroughly with CCAC team, clients, and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year plumbing experience preferred in a residential setting.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic/intermediate computer skills.
- Attention to detail; perceptual speed; information ordering.
- Time management; organizational skills.
- Adaptability; dependability; flexibility; integrity.
- Team player; good communication skills.
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and working conditions described below are requirements that must be met by employees to perform essential position responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
Physical demands: While performing the position responsibilities for this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, crawl, use and reach with hands and arms, balance, talk, and hear. The employee must possess finger dexterity, including the ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 125 pounds. This position may require the employee to stand up to 95% of the shift. The employee must be able to safely climb ladders while carrying up to 30 pounds and perform position responsibilities from a minimum 8’ ladder. Vision abilities include close, distant, and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This includes heat/cold and humidity. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal. Overtime may be required per request of the supervisor based on business needs and workload.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day Shift
- On call
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Rreferred)
- Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
Typical Start / End Time:
7 AM - 5 PM
Interested in becoming our next plumbing repair technician? Simply fill out the form below to apply.