Ensure Safety & Peace of Mind! Let Central Carolina Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical check for any safety concerns before they become a problem! As a local Greensboro HVAC company, we will be here if you ever have a question or even need emergency air conditioner repairs. Whether it’s HVAC maintenance, air conditioning installation, or routine HVAC repairs, CCAir offers over 50 years of HVAC maintenance expertise and dependable service.
Use the form below to contact us for a free quote on your heating or cooling system installation, information on HVAC maintenance, or air conditioner repair services. If you need emergency HVAC repairs, please call us at the number listed above. We would love to hear from you!
- Equipment will be inspected for Cracks and deterioration
Value to You: Heat exchangers, fan blades and other stress related materials can crack with age, causing vibrating noises and carbon monoxide.
- Burners, evaporator and condenser coils will be cleaned and all components checked
Value to You: Defective, dirty components cause poor combustion and use of unnecessary energy and poor air quality.
- Air Filters will be checked
Value to You: Dirty air filters can increase operating costs
- Ignition components will be cleaned and checked for proper operation.
Value to You: Weak or dirty ignition can easily cause ignition failure and shut the unit down
- Thermostat's calibration will be checked
Value to You: Defective or improperly calibrated thermostats affect comfort and operating costs
- Safety Controls will be operationally checked
Value to You: This will help keep your family safe giving you peace of mind
- Unit Wiring will be inspected and loose connections tightened
Value to You: Loose connections or weak fuses can lead to motor or control failure