Ensure Safety & Peace of Mind! Let Central Carolina Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical check for any safety concerns before they become a problem! As a local Greensboro heating and air conditioning company, we will be here if you ever have a question or even need emergency heating or air conditioning service. Whether it’s preventative maintenance, heating, air conditioning, furnace and air conditioning installation or routine repair, CCAC offers over 50 years of HVAC expertise and dependable service.
Use the form below to contact us regarding any safety/maintenance information you may need, new system installation free quote, repairs, or general information. We would love to hear from you!
- Equipment will be inspected for Cracks and deterioration
Value to You: Heat exchangers, fan blades and other stress related materials can crack with age, causing vibrating noises and carbon monoxide.
- Burners, evaporator and condenser coils will be cleaned and all components checked
Value to You: Defective, dirty components cause poor combustion and use of unnecessary energy and poor air quality.
- Air Filters will be checked
Value to You: Dirty air filters can increase operating costs
- Ignition components will be cleaned and checked for proper operation.
Value to You: Weak or dirty ignition can easily cause ignition failure and shut the unit down
- Thermostat's calibration will be checked
Value to You: Defective or improperly calibrated thermostats affect comfort and operating costs
- Safety Controls will be operationally checked
Value to You: This will help keep your family safe giving you peace of mind
- Unit Wiring will be inspected and loose connections tightened
Value to You: Loose connections or weak fuses can lead to motor or control failure