Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance Greensboro, NC and the Piedmont Triad
- Reduce Your Monthly Utility Bill
- Extend the Life of Your Equipment
- Improve Air Quality in Your Home
- Ensure Safety & Peace of Mind
Proper care of your Air Conditioning equipment can save you real dollars in energy costs. Preventative maintenance often increases the lifespan of your Air Conditioning systems while stabilizing your energy costs as well as decreasing the potential for future problems.
With preventative maintenance, you could also benefit by:
- Sustaining your comfort level without increasing operating and/or energy costs.
- Retaining a 100% Freon charge can prevent an increase in operating costs (a 10% Freon undercharge can increase your operating costs by 20%).
- Maintaining a clean system helps you avoid an increase in electrical usage. (A dirty evaporator, condenser, and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more).
- Keeping a clean evaporator coil keeps your system operating efficiently. (Just 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 50%).
At Central Carolina Air Conditioning, we consider Preventive Maintenance a vital part of a properly operating Air Conditioning system. Instead of simply checking your system, we perform thorough preventive maintenance on your system.
With our Policy of Assurance Agreement, you receive:
- Planned preventive maintenance
- $20 Diagnostics
- Repairs at reduced prices
Our Policy of Assurance is the ONLY agreement that provides you with these benefits. Look beyond the initial cost of a service agreement and you'll see the value of investing in CCAC's service.
In addition, Central Carolina Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric uniquely offers a Whole House agreement to give you have the peace of mind of knowing that the major systems in your home are regularly maintained and when you need us, "we've got you covered."