Preventative Heat Maintenance Greensboro, NC and the Piedmont Triad
The Importance of Heating Preventative Maintenance
- Reduce Your Monthly Utility Bill
- Extend the Life of Your Equipment
- Improve Air Quality in Your Home
- Ensure Safety & Peace of Mind
Proper care of your equipment can save you real dollars in energy costs. Preventative heating maintenance services often increases the lifespan of your heating systems while stabilizing your energy costs as well as decreasing the potential for future problems. With preventative maintenance, you could also benefit by:
- Sustaining your comfort level without increasing operating and/or energy costs.
- Retaining a 100% Freon charge can prevent an increase in operating costs (a 10% Freon undercharge can increase your operating costs by 20%).
- Maintaining a clean system helps you avoid an increase in electrical usage. (A dirty evaporator, condenser, and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more).
- Keeping a clean evaporator coil keeps your system operating efficiently. (Just 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 50%).
At Central Carolina Air Conditioning, we consider Preventive Maintenance on your system a vital part of a properly operating heating system. Instead of simply checking your system, we perform thorough preventive maintenance on your system.
Understanding Service Agreements
Industry research that proves a well maintained heating and air conditioning system will have a longer lifespan, providing many years of comfort for you and your loved ones. To help families care for their HVAC system, we are proud to offer our Policy of Assurance Plan. This plan ensures homeowners can systematically and proactively maintain their equipment, take advantage of savings, and get the most out of their system for years to come.
Policy of Assurance Program Coverage
HVAC Preventative Maintenance Visits
We will service your HVAC system twice a year as recommended by manufacturers
Reduced Repair Pricing
If the unexpected does happen, take advantage of reduce pricing on your repairs
Reduced Service Call Fee, No Overtime Fees
Save between $75 and $120 on service call fees anytime you need us
Equipment Replacement Discounts
When it is time to replace your system, take advantage of discounts to reduce replacement costs
Indoor Air Quality Product Discounts
Our service experts can help select additional accessories to meet your needs at a discounted rate
Whole House Coverage Eligibility
Save even more with a bundle and add plumbing and electrical coverage for your home