Heating Repair Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point NC
Can you depend on your heating system as the weather cools? As the temperature starts to drop, it is important to take stock of your home’s heating system. Does it need servicing to be more efficient? Or do you need a new heat pump or furnace all together? Central Carolina Air Conditioning offers Heating Repair Services to all parts of the Piedmont Triad and beyond.
As a local Greensboro heating contractor, Central Carolina Air Conditioning understands the responsibility of maintenance, repair and replacement of heat pumps and furnaces.
It is our job to create a climate of comfort for your home in the heat of summer and the frost of winter. As a local Greensboro heating company, we will be here if you ever have a question or even need emergency heating repair. Whether it’s preventative maintenance, heating or furnace installation or routine repair, Central Carolina Air Conditioning offers over 50 years of heating expertise and dependable service.
Our 20 Points of Service
A few of our services include:
- Heat exchanger will be inspected for cracks and deterioration. Heat exchangers can develop cracks with age. If cracks exist, there is a risk of serious illness from fumes/carbon monoxide emitted.
- Burners will be cleaned and all components checked. Dirty burners or defective components cause poor combustion. You pay for useful heat that “goes up the stack.”
- Air filters will be replaced at customer’s option. Dirty air filters can increase operating costs.
- Ignition components will be cleaned and checked for proper operation. Weak or dirty ignition can easily cause ignition failure and shut the unit down.
- Thermostat will be checked and calibrated as required. Defective or improperly calibrated thermostats affect comfort and operating costs.
- Safety controls will be operationally checked. Motor will last longer and the temperature will be more comfortable.
- Unit wiring will be inspected and loose connections tightened. Loose connections or weak fuses can lead to motor or control failure.
Contact us for quotes, appointments or ongoing service.