HVAC Equipment Replacement
HVAC Replacement Request Submitted
Thank you for reaching out to Central Carolina Air Conditioning for help with your HVAC replacement. If you submitted this request during our normal business hours someone will be giving you a call to set up your appointment.
If your request was submitted when our customer service center is closed and this is an emergency and you don’t have any heat or cooling in your home, please call us at (336) 299-3010 and the on call technician will be in touch with you asap. Otherwise, we will be in touch with you to set up your repair as soon as we open.
We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to helping you with your HVAC system!
Comfort Plus Program For HVAC Equipment
The HVAC equipment you purchase for your home will come with a standard one year manufacturer warranty on the equipment.
Central Carolina provides additional coverage on HVAC equipment including heat pumps, packaged units, air conditioning and gas furnaces. This coverage protects homeowners against costs not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty for the first five (5) years. The warranty can be extended to up to ten years of additional coverage. The Comfort Plus Coverage is also transferable if the home is sold.
Coverage includes major components like compressors, reversing valves, or heat exchangers. If they fail, we will replace the condenser or furnace. The following items are also covered under Comfort Plus:
Scheduled Semi-Annual Service
Warranty Processing Fees
Labor For Repairs
24 Hour Emergency Service
Additional Materials Used For Repairs
Freight and Shipping
Rebate And Financing Options
Central Carolina Air Conditioning provides our customers with several financing options to help with HVAC equipment replacement. We understand that your time is valuable so we select lenders that have a time-sensitive application process and different options for your consideration.
Many local utility companies also provide rebates for replacing your heating and cooling system with a high-efficiency option. In the Triad, many homeowners have options for rebates through their local utility provider. Here are some of the programs in this area:
- Duke Energy has a Smart $aver program that will pay you for up to $450 when you replace your equipment.
- Energy United also has an energy efficiency rebate program that will pay $300 for a 16 SEER or higher heat pump.
- City of High Point has an appliance rebate which includes up to $400 with a heat pump replacement 15 SEER and above.
- Piedmont Natural Gas offers a rebate available on select furnaces.
Sometimes the contractor you select to replace your equipment will help you with the rebate process. At Central Carolina, we offer this as a service to our customers as a courtesy to our clients.
HVAC Scheduled Maintenance
Proactively maintain your HVAC equipment and take advantage of exclusive savings offers!
The Central Carolina Difference
When you choose Central Carolina for your service, repair, or equipment needs, you partner with a locally owned and operated professional service company. At Central Carolina, we can help with all of your HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs without compromising safety or customer satisfaction.
Save Up to $1500 off HVAC Equipment if purchased before 12/31/23
* Promotion includes equipment covered by Central Carolina’s Comfort Plus Program. Not valid on previous purchases or with other offers. Mention this coupon when scheduling. (C2310ABC) Expires: 12/31/23
Save $1500 off generators if purchased before 12/31/23
* Not valid on previous purchases or with other offers. Mention this coupon when scheduling. (C2310D) Expires: 12/31/23
Tankless Water Heaters
Save $700 off Tankless Water Heaters if purchased before 12/31/23
* Not valid on previous purchases or with other offers. Mention this coupon when scheduling. (C2310E) Expires: 12/31/23
HVAC maintenance service for new customers
New Customers Only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Mention this website coupon when scheduling. (C2315) Expires: 12/31/23